I just wanted to update you guys on my back. I'm feeling the healing prayers! After my 2nd week of PT, I can actually get out of bed without it being a huge dramatic event. No more tears, I actually get up on my own without assistance and waddle around. I've been able to catch up on laundry, get behind the wheel of the car again, and take the kids to the park. It's been a fairly good week.
Last weekend was a different story. On top of my ligament issues, I ended up with the 24 hour stomach bug that left me completely dehydrated. I spent the day on Saturday in the hospital with iv fluids and phenagrine in my system. My poor hubby was also suffering from the stomach bug and so was Xavier. Guido was a super husband to manage all on his own while being severely sick himself.
I lost 10 lbs over the weekend and have not had the return of appetite that I expected. I am however eating my weight in mangoes. It must be a new craving. Whole Foods had 4 for $5. I was extremely elated and have since almost finished my stack.
I'm at 32 weeks and counting... 
No comments:
Post a Comment