Friday, October 22, 2010

Veronica's Birthday 2010


From August to October, four of us celebrate birthdays. I've been under the weather for a while so I haven't shared much. (Thank goodness for sisters! If it wasn't for my sweet Peggy, I would not have any pictures to share.)

Veronica was first to celebrate over the summer. While we were visiting family in August, we planned a small family party for Veronica. Guido's dad had made her a doll house. Between cousins and siblings the house was full of kids. We played Duck, Duck, Goose and Musical Pillows (aka Musical Chairs) ate a brownie ice cream cake and watched her open her presents which started out with all the furniture for her doll house. She was a little bit puzzled by all the small furniture. We asked her where all this furniture should go and she said a little house. We told her to make a wish if she wanted one, and she closed her eyes really hard and wished out loud. Papa and Daddy came in with the doll house. She was absolutely ecstatic. But so was everyone else. The boys especially and all the grown women. Everyone was vying to help Veronica set her house up. I should correct myself, a family of bears live in this house, so technically it's a bear house.
Veronica is wishing ever so hard...


in comes the doll house.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I can't believe how big the kids are growing. Xavier's face has changed into a boy, Veronica looks taller and where did baby Olivia go?

I realized why I have so much fun with Farmville - it's because it is a virtual doll house where you can decorate and change things around...and play! I hope we never outgrow the fun that a dollhouse brings :)