Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Mosiac Inspiration


I got this idea from Tiffany's blog. I really didn't have time to do this, but it was so much fun that I did it anyway. If you'd like to do it too, read Tiffany's directions on making the mosiac. I first had to answer the following 12 questions about myself:

1. What is your first name? (Jenette)
2. What is your favorite food? (Rice)
3. What high school did you attend? (Sandalwood Jr. & Sr. High School)
4. What is your favorite color? (Ox blood red)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Simon Baker)
6. Favorite drink? (Coke)
7. Dream vacation? (Positano, Italy)
8. Favorite dessert? (Ice Cream)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (An Elementary School Teacher)
10. What do you love most in life? (My Family)
11. One word to describe you? (faithful)
12. Your Flickr name? (JenetteGonz)

Each block of the mosiac is the picture answer to my question found on a Flickr search. I thought for Sandalwood the picture of the tree full of toilet paper was great since there were many memories of rolling! Also, my favorite color is a picture of the oldest house in Dunfermline, Scottland called "The Abbott House" of all things.

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Loved the first show Simon Baker was in but then it was more about the bedroom than it was about court cases...haven't seen his new show....don't want any adultery even in the heart!

Gigi said...

Very cool, I'm gonna try it. How are the kids and the baby?