Our ride home was very cramped. We not only had our stuff along with our newly acquired Christmas gifts, but Guido's younger sister, Jenny and her dog Hershey with us in a Honda Accord. It was quite amusing. I left the house in pretty good shape, but unpacking and putting everything into place has left the house upside down. Xavier, Jenny and I are all sick with colds. Veronica and Guido seem to be the only ones well. Here is my sweetie pie helping me organize the kitchen. She's always got a smile on her face. I love her skin color, she's peaches and cream!We were suppose to have two sets of friends come visit us in the next few days but both have had to rearrange their visits. I'm a little sad, but gladly relieved! Now I don't have to rush to get the house in order.
2 comments:
A baby in the cupboard is a very good thing...especially tupperware and not loud pots and pans. Enjoyed all your updates...like the new photo of you in... Hawaii...when was that taken?
Peggy & Ethan were stationed in Hawaii for 3 years, so I took my first trip to Hawaii in 2003. Peggy had back surgery and needed a full time caretaker. This recent picture was taken in 2006. I was six months pregnant with Veronica. Peggy was graduating from nursing school and I wanted to show my support. It about killed me to leave Xavier who was only 7 months old at home for two weeks. Originally I was going to take him with me with the help of a friend who was coming along, but it didn't work out. I even thought of flying out by myself with him, but my family thought I was crazy to travel pregnant with an infant. I missed my first Mother's day too, but overall it was a great holiday.
Post a Comment