Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Check Out The Land's End Giveaway!

Logged onto one of my favorite blog sites, The Homespun Heart, to find out she has a Land's End Giveaway worth $120. Just yesterday, I was washing my brand new bathing suit in the washer only to find out that a ballpoint pen was somehow left in the bottom of the washer. When I transferred my bathing suit into the dryer, low and behold I transferred the pen and ruined the whole load of laundry. It was hard enough finding a suit that I liked let alone one that would flatter a pregnant body. Oh well, back to the old suit for the rest of the summer. But if I did happen to win the giveaway, this suit is the one I'd want!

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

That is a cute suit, I was looking at the LandsEnd suits tonight at Sears... a free one would be delightful. I was on that blog the day she said she asked them to do the giveaway but haven't been back since...guess it would pay to go back more often. Like your new header.

Gigi said...

I hadn't bought a bathing suit in six to seven years and it was time to get one. Oh, I dreaded doing so! I went to Sears and found a Landsend suit, on sale, that's designed for great camoflauging (is that how you spell it?). It hides, well, those areas you don't feel comfortable exposing. Hope you get the free one!