Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Xavi and His Alphabet

I'm just amazed at how many letters Xavi comprehends in the alphabet. I sat down with him yesterday to read a story called "Space Boy" and he identified all but one letter of the title page. So I decided to have Guido record me trying with another book. Granted the first book I picked was a cookbook, Martha Stewart's "Cookies", which tells you what I had on my mind! But believe it or not, he got all but one letter right! I'm so proud, I had to share.


2 comments:

Gloria said...

I'm amazed at you being pregnant, sitting on the floor with one in your lap and another toddling around you!

I'm not surprised at Xavi's smarts - he has good genes. Didn't his Mami have her name on a board in the Jr. Highschool Hallway for the WHOLE school to see because she got straight A's!

:)

Tiffany said...

I just saw your post on my blog from months ago. How terrible is that?! I think about you often and would LOVE to find time to get together. You are as beautiful as ever :) Send me your contact information to my gmail account - tiffany.melanson@gmail.com

Love, Tiffany