Meet "Bear" Xavier's most prized possession. This bear blanket was a present from his "Grandma Abbott" and they have been together from the very moment Xavier was born. I ask Xavier in the video, "How much do you love Bear,", his reply "so much". I don't know how long this bear is going to last. He has had some wild adventures already and God knows how dirty he's gotten in his lifetime. Over the past few months "Bear" has gained even more life. He eats, he drinks, he sleeps, and believe it or not, even goes to the bathroom according to Xavier. Bear never leaves his side. Whenever I get a chance to hold bear I always stop to smell him. Partially to make sure he's clean, but partially to smell Xavier. It's as if this bear has grabbed the very essence of Xavier. It's moments like these that I wish I could hold in my mind forever. Time is so precious. I'm so thankful to be able to be home to enjoy it for now.
1 comment:
What a sweet baby boy! One day when he is 30 you are going to pull open a box and there will be bear. That one little toy will bring back a flood of happy memories.
Post a Comment